- HIT is a decentralized system with the goal to be an autonomous application in the future
- No central database
- Transparency of transactions and traceability of data usage
- Execution of smart contracts and token transfer
- Like every country has its own currency in order to be independent, the HIT ecosystem has to be independent from the volatility of other cryptocurrencies. Traditionally, healthcare is constantly growing market and is immune to crisis, therefore, we also expect the HIT token to be more stable than other CC.
- Another reason for HIT to have its own token is the utility that can be incorporated into the token.
- Last but not least, the HIT token sale finances the platform.
- We tokenize health information and thereby create the healthcare currency of the future
- Direct and consentual access to health information by information seekers
- Missing Link: Motivate individuals to digitize their health data
- The information seeker defines the query, the query is written on the blockchain and the individual’s app reads the blockchain.
- If the meta data (e.g. age or health problem), that you entered in your app and which is stored locally, matches the query then your app displays the query to you.
- If you accept the offer you are guided to a page where you receive further instructions by the information seeker how to provide the data.
- In the first version of the HIT platform the raw data e.g. questionnaire data, will be transmitted but we are sponsoring a research project where we test a temporary storage system where the info-seeker can analyze the data, gets the results but never the original data.
Very often it is not legacy data that is of interest to seekers but real-world data such as treatment side effect under a certain medication. This data is very time consuming and costly to get, but invaluable for an outcome based reimbursement.
- Traceability: The individual as the data creator is the one to decide if, when and by whom the health data is being analysed
- Fair valuation of health data and reimbursement of its usage
- Easy access to a pool of individuals who can provide data such as patient-reported outcome
- HIT does not monopolize data!
- open and autonomous platform for other’s to execute existing and/or new business cases around the transfer of health-related data.
- HIT focuses on the opportunity to motivate individuals to provide real time and real world data. A persons health history can also be of interest to information seekers. However, HIT is open to everybody: health individuals AND patients.
- Through the smart contract it is clearly defined what the data can be used for. Violation of the agreement by the information seeker will be penalized.
- HIT is working with external providers to offer a temporary storage where analysis can be performed and the seeker only gets the result (zero-knowledge proof) and the access to the data can be revoked.
Data processing oracle and the information seeker define the data standard and the quality in which they want the data to be submitted
- A Foundation is more trustworthy when dealing with patient data.
- The HIT Foundation does not monopolize and commercialize the data of the users.
- HIT platform is about governance and not about platform capitalism.
- Protect people‘s rights.
- A growing network leads to increased network value based on the size of its user base, number of quality partners and how often the token changes hands. The network value is closely related to the token value.
- There is a 1% transaction fee demanded from the information seekers that will be distributed to all network participants depending on their wallet size, i.e. number of HIT tokens in the wallet, and the number of transactions per wallet.
- Give individuals an incentive to digitize health data
- align incentives of network participants, because platforms are not successful without wide-scale collaboration and coordination
- HIT does not want to control the users/patients data
- If you have a central database it is single point of failure
- In order to distribute the token widely
- Good scalability
- Secure and established blockchain
- Energy conserving consensus mechanism Proof-of-importance
- Mobile Multi-sig wallet with extended functionalities
- Interaction with Blockchain through API -> Speed of software solution delivery increases dramatically
- Smart-contracts can be adapted because logic remains off-chain
- Public blockchain can be connected / interact with private blockchain
- Human Friendly Addresses (Namespaces)
- In the HIT Namespace additional tokens (mosaics) can be created
- Low transaction costs when writing on blockchain
- Direct support of HIT by the NEM Foundation
Get In Touch
Send us a message if you want additional information about the Health Information Traceability Project
6300 Zug | Switzerland